sábado, 8 de enero de 2011

Heavy Cross

ooh oh ooh, oh oh oh ooh
ooh oh ooh, oh oh oh ooh
It’s a cruel cruel worl d, to face on your own,
along, The lights are on, but
A heavy cross, to carry everyone’s gone, And it’s cruel
t, when the lights are out on every
It’s a funny way, to make ends me estreet, It feels alright, but never complete, without joy,
wo, it’s up to me and you, to prove it, On the rai
I checked you, if it’s already been done, undo it, It takes tny nights, even the coldest days, you’re moments ago, but seconds away,
o ah We can play it safe, or play it cool, follow the lead
The principal of nature, it’s true but, it’s a cruel world, ooh … ooo w oer, or make up all the rules, whatever you want, the choice is yours, So choose,
you, to prove it,
I checked you, if it’s already been done, undo it, It takes two, it’s up to me and

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario